Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Having fun playing with......


My new cupcake stamp set and matching punch. I wanted to get both the stamp set and the punch when I saw it in the Occassions mini and saw some of the cards other ladies have made. I am soo happy that I did get it. I am planning on having a class where you will go home with both stamp set and punch at the end of the class, along of course with some hand made cards! Here is one of the cards I have made and will post more as I make them. I will also post details on when the class will be and the cost of it.


I have a class already planned and set for the end of this month(March) using the Owl punch. Another FUN punch to own!! Love mine. Will post pictures of the cards using it in another post alittle later.
Happy crafting,
Gail

0 comments:

Post a Comment