Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Owl Card


Here a is a card I made this past weekend. I used the extra large Owl Punch, and I have to say how much I love that little guy!! When I first saw the punch I thought it was cute but didn't think I would get it. I am sooo glad I did.
Another punch I used on this card is the Ribbon border punch. That is one that I love to use too. It is great to have when you want to add a piece of ribbon but might not have the color you want. You can grab a piece a card stock and make your own "piece of ribbon" from it. That is what I did on this card.
Supplies for the card were:
Chocolate Chip,Crumb Cake,Real Red,Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango & Very Vanilla card stock
Chocolate Chip ink for the saying
Extra Large Two step Owl punch,Modern Label Extra Large punch,Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch
Saying is the stamp from the Something to Celebrate Hostess level 2 set in the Occasions mini.
Square Lattice Embossing Folder with the Big Shot
Happy crafting,
Gail

9 comments:

Jodi said...

I really like this card. I also want to try the black magic technique. I jumped over from SCS to see your blog and it's very nice. I will keep following you to see all your new ideas!
~Jodi

Cindy said...

Gail, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and the nice comments!! Love your owl card!!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Very cute. I really like the combination of colors! You need some followers. I am going to become one as soon as I finish this post!

Tania said...

All the lovely owl cards I'm seeing are making this punch harder and harder to resist. I love your design and colours.

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Love the design.

Donna Heber said...

Gail,

Oh, how cute! I just adore your little owl.

Bananastamper said...

Super cute, I just love owls!!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is just too cute! Love the colors, those hearts and that owl!! He's adorable!

Jennipher said...

Thanks for sharing the creation with both the owl punch and the ribbon punch. I did not know that was a ribbon punch??? So, You have taught me something today. Blessings

Post a Comment